This is an easy smokey eye that I always fall back on, it's flattering on all eye shapes! Here are the steps:
- After I apply my base, I always highlight the brow bone first(Base- MAC Bare Canvas, Shadow- MAC Mylar, Brush- Essence of Beauty "Conceal" brush).
- Next I take a warm brown shade and shade the upper crease. This is the transition shade between the crease and brow bone! (MAC Soft Brown shadow, Sigma E-40 blending brush).
- Fill in the lid using a metallic grey tone and blend it up into the inner crease. (Smashbox Beauty Palette- metallic grey shadow, MAC 217 brush).
- Blend a little bit of matte black shadow to on the outer corners of the lid. (MAC Carbon shadow, Sigma E-55 brush).
- Apply a brown liner to the bottom lash line and shade just underneath the lashes with the same shadow used on the lid. (Revlon Color Stay liner).
- Be sure to coat your lashes with mascara before applying false lashes! (Maybelline Great Lash).
- Apply those lashes guuuurl! (MAC #43 lashes)
- All done!