- Brow Bone: After applying my base, MAC Pro Longwear Concealer, I applied MAC Gesso Shadow with a MAC 252 brush.
- Transition Shade: With a MAC 224 brush, I shaded the upper crease area with Pin-Up Purple eyeshadow from the Spoiled Rich Archie's Girls MAC Palette.
- Crease: Next I define the crease with a MAC 217 brush and Spoiled Rich shadow from the same palette.
- Lid: Using a MAC 242 brush, I packed on the same Spoiled Rich shadow to serve as a background for the glitter.
- Glitter: First I applied MAC Mixing Medium Gel all over the whole lid to serve as my glitter glue, then I packed on a lilac colored loose glitter from MAC. It looked blue in the photos, but it was actually a lilac color.
- Outer "V": With a Sigma E56 brush I "cut" the crease using Gravel eyeshadow from the Spoiled Rich Palette.
- Liner: I applied NYC Liquid Liner (precision brush tip), and also added a custom indigo liner to the waterline.
- Lashes: Before applying my false lashes, I coated my lashes with Maybelline Great Lash mascara, then applied "Risque" Lashes from Alash lashes. I also added Hyper Color Purple mascara to my bottom lashes from Anastasia Beverly Hills.
- Face: MAC Studio Fix Powder NC30 (foundation), MAC Forever Marilyn Beauty Powder (under eyes), Wet N' Wild Mega Glow (bronzer)
- Lips: MAC Myth Lipstick, Tawny Cosmetics Lip Liner