Ahhh.... Prom season 'tis. Adding bright glitter to the lid is a perfect way to dress up the eyes without over doing it! This is a classic look for me, and it's relatively easy to do! For a link to one of my youtube videos on a glitter lid, click here.
- Brows: Anastasia of Beverly Hills Brow Duo, and MAC Fluidline (Dipdown).
- Base: I applied my under eye concealer in a thin layer over the entire lid (MAC Select Cover-Up)
- Shadows: MAC Gesso (brow bone, MAC 252 brush), MAC Soft Brown (upper crease, MAC 224 brush), MAC Corduroy (crease, MAC 217 brush), MAC Carbon (inner crease, Sigma E56 brush).
- Glitter: I spread a thin layer of MAC Gel Mixing Medium over the lid, being very precise. With aMAC 252 brush I packed MAC Light Blue glitter on to the lid until it was as glittery as my glittery little heart desired.
- Lashes/Liner: Before cleaning up the glitter (because at this point it will be everywhere), I applied a coat of mascara (maybelline great lash), then applied a big sharp wing with NYC liquid liner. I made sure to apply it thick to cover all the glitter! Next I filled in the water line with MAC Blacktrack and shaded the bottom lash line with Corduroy eyeshadow.
- Finishing touches: To spiff the eyes up, I added Ardell 102 Demi lashes, and dusted some Caitlyn iridescent white shimmer around the tear ducts of the eyes!