- Prep the lid with a base! I used MAC Select Cover-Up concealer
- After my brows, I highlighted the brow bone with MAC Gesso Shadow and a #252 brush
- Next I used MAC #224 brush and MAC Chrome Yellow in the upper crease
- With a MAC #217 brush I used a Coastal Scents red shadow for the crease
- With the same #217 brush I added MAC Fig.1 shadow to the inner crease
- For the lid I used a MAC #252 flat brush and packed MAC Star by Night shadow
- I used NYC Liquid liner to create my signature wing!
- After adding mascara I applied MAC #7 and #33 lashes as a finishing touch!