So I got to try the new BH Cosmetics Hollywood palette and decided to do a tutorial on the look I created! The eyeshadows are easy to work with and very affordable! They can be found at BHCosmetics.com.
I tried a bright colored lip with this look at first but decided it was too much, and reverted to a nude lip using MAC St. Germain and MAC Myth lipsticks!
But the best part is that I get to giveaway these 3 palettes from the CA Collection from BH Cosmetics to one lucky winner! The giveaway ends Monday, March 11! All the details for the giveaway are at the end of the video! Watch here !
List of Products:
- Shadow: BH Cosmetics Hollywood Palette
- Concealer: MAC Select Cover-Up
- Lashes: MAC Zoomlash, MAC 44 Lashes
- Liner: MAC Black Track
- Brows: Anastasia of Beverly Hills Brow Powder and Tinted Gel
- Brow Bone/lid: Essence of Beauty Flat Brush
- Inner Crease/Corner: Sigma E56 Brush
- Transition Shade (upper crease): MAC 224 Brush
- Liner: Sigma E21 Brush
For Sigma Brushes click here.