I've been wanting to do an anime makeup tutorial for a long time! This is my first time playing with the look, there are many different ways to create "dolly eyes" and this is just one of them! I'm sure I will do another one in the future, I almost wish I had gone a little more dramatic! Click here to see the tutorial!
List of products...
- Barbie Forest Green 16.5mm big circle lenses from Uniqso.com
- MAC Mylar (brow bone and lid)
- MAC Soft Brown (transition shade)
- MAC Corduroy (crease)
- NYC Liquid Liner (top and bottom liner)
- Anastasia of Beverly Hills Brow Duo Pencil (waterline)
- Maybelline Great Lash (mascara)
- Monda #510 false lashes
- Brow bone and lid: MAC 252
- Transition shade: Essence of Beauty "Blend" Brush
- Crease: MAC 217 Brush
- Lower Liner: Sigma E21 Brush